Saturday, May 29, 2010

My Fair Lady {duck}


Hey y'all!
This is my latest painting and I finally got around to taking a photo of it! YAY! This is a female mallard duck and yet another oil on canvas! I hope to put it in a contest in October, and hopefully get first place, which is $1000 :D That would be awesome! But we'll see!
It is soo hot today, I have Sears catalogues I need to deliver but it is so hot I don't want to! I have till tuesday to deliver them, so I don't know when I will do it!
I got a beautiful rose bush today! it's a pale purple colour and just SCREAMS fairytale! I couldn't have left it at the garden center! It is sooo pretty! I will take some photos and maybe upload them! Have a nice day!
Lydia

1 comment:

  1. I love your duck :) The water looks so realistic.

    Mrs. Rajki

    ReplyDelete