Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pen{and}Ink


Hello! How is everyone this fine day?
Today's art is some Pen and Ink and watercolours. I sketch in the rough outline, then I use just a generic Sharpie pen to make all the little lines and dots, to give the illusion of fur. After I am done with the pen I put a watercolour wash over it. This is one of my favorite ways to draw! It always turns out looking really cool! These dogs were done for a woman at my church, they were about $30 each. I hope you like them!
Lydia

1 comment:

  1. the top dog is my favourite. are those dogs based on real ones, maybe yours?


    btw. thanxx for commenting on my blog. I used to have another blog but i deleted it. i actually got a few comments (5 or so). it helps if you post pics that people are likely to search on google images. i posted a blog on wowhits2010 because i was so excited when i had gotten it and i linked it to the website- 4 comments right there. (:

    ReplyDelete