Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lion{and}Lamb






Hey! How's everyone? The weather is so much nicer here, less hot and humid! But I am still ready for fall weather!
Today's painting is another mural I did at my church this past week. It is in the nursury and is much more visible, so hopefully I will get some more people asking for murals for their kids room or whatever room they want it in! I started this mural on Monday and finished sealing it on Friday, so it didn't take me too long! This one would be worth roughly $600. There are three ladybugs and an inch worm hidden in their somewhere! I hope you like it!
Lydia








2 comments:

  1. These paintings are beautiful.
    I liked the concept behind the lion and the lamb.
    Great work... do post more...

    www.afallenhero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!

    K xx

    www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete