Wednesday, November 3, 2010

These Boots...


yaaaay I finally got my boot back! This is a sketch I did for school. I got a ten out of ten on it, so my professer (who is awesomeness itself in my opinion) wanted to get a scan of it to use as an example for future first years! So I am pretty happy, and I think my mom is happier!

I have a ton of stuff I need to post on this blog but no time to update! I got another sketch back today, another (better) dinosaur I did! So I will hopefully upload it soon! Talk to you then!

Lydia

PS What do you think of me getting a professional email to post on this site so I could get requests? Let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. I think you should seriously consider getting a professional email address (and eventually a website, rather than a blog). You should also sell prints of your paintings...God has blessed you with incredible talent!
    Mrs. Rajki

    ReplyDelete