Saturday, August 20, 2011

Grobanitis

Opening act was Elew, he was on America's got talent. AMAZING performer
Violinist...extremely photogenic chap

Guitarist, bald is fun to photograph XD



Hello!
I finally got around to uploading all these Josh Groban pictures!! I was busy for the past few weeks painting a mural at the University, but finally done that and can get caught up on all the photos and sketches from the past month!
It has been a month since the concert already...where did that time go? The concert was loads of fun! It all seemed kind of surreal though! Amazing concert though! Go see him if you get the chance! I took a whole ton of photos, but these are the best ones in my (and my mother's) opinion. I hope you enjoy! There are some more on my Deviantart page. Enjoy!
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment